Saturday, September 27, 2008

Emma


If I'm blogging in the name of posterity I figure that maybe I should include some of the activities that take up most of my time. Relief Society. On Thursday night we had Anita Stansfield as a speaker. . . it ended up being a great evening and I learned so much about Emma Smith. I must admit that I've never been a huge fan, so I was pleasantly surprised. If any of you have an opportunity to hear her speak you should.

3 comments:

Ella said...

never been a fan of emma smith, eh? jk. -- i'm glad it was a good evening. i'm always so impressed with the final product of all of your hard work. you are amazing!

patti said...

Yeah, I thought about editing that...that's funny. I was hoping that nobody would notice.

cathi said...

thanks for taking me with you! i thought it was such an amazing night. i left loving emma and anita more!