Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Butterfly


Last week Lucas was determined to catch a butterfly. Blood, sweat, and tears I tell ya!






When he finally caught one he really wanted to take it inside and let it go in our living room.


Right after he let it go--absolute delight.

8 comments:

Kylee said...

How fun!! I love the expression on his face in the last picture! :)

Suzie said...

that last picture is hillarious. thanks for the bad mom comment.......you're super.

The Walkers said...

Priceless. Love the tongue sticking out.

April said...

He is the cutest thing ever and your pictures, WOW I need to hire you. I have no clue how to take pics and for my little biz it would be perfect to have some great pics taken. I think I've been doing it since January, its just for fun and I love it.
Did you get everyones blogs? Hopefully you did.

Tricia G said...

That face is priceless! He's such a cutie.

Ella said...

love the poem- beautiful. (lucas is too- what a sweetie)

Hollie said...

HELLOOO la-da-da (thats from seinfield) anywho..hello my patti friend:) YAY..im so glad the invite worked this time!! and im glad you liked my twilight comments..what a geek am i huh??! your pics of lil Lucas are seriously thee cutest pics..he is sooo cute..what a stallion..oh and your spider pics down below..i laughed so hard at your face when you were holding it..i would be creeped out to!! i love checkin in on your blog..always such cute pics!! Happy halloween..ps. what you guys bein?

Melissa said...

you do look like your beautiful mother in that picture. and suzie looks like Anna, maybe it's just the glasses:)