Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Outtakes

Okay, so everyone was so nice about my maternity pictures that I feel like I should show you how most of them really turned out....

11 comments:

kimber said...

Oh those are great. Just great. I love seeing some of the "real" you! But the perfect, beautiful, staged shots are the real you too. I love seeing both sides! Those are so fun.

Kylee said...

Those are awesome! :) Seriously though, I love your maternity shoot pictures. They're beautiful!

Ella said...

These are better than the first ones!!!

cathi said...

Love them! Especially the last one, what in the world are you doing?!

patti said...

I have no idea...it's pretty though.

Unknown said...

You look very "gangsta" - it kind of befits your potty mouth.

Suzie said...

Wow, your eggo is preggo! You's one of those cranky pregs when the camera's not looking!

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

HAHAHAHAA! Ladies and gentlemen, the TRUTH. :) I love it!

Tricia G said...

Those are hilarious! Don't you love the "dark side" of pregnancy?!! By the end of mine, Mitch knew to just bring me a chocolate milkshake if I got that look on my face!

Anonymous said...

I love them. How funny!

I went private. If you would like to look at our blog, send me your email address to libbylovesmike@gmail.com and I will send you an invite. Don't feel like you have too, but I wanted to let you know.

I will try to make it to your shower next week. Hope you are feeling good!

Jennifer said...

LOL they were great. Must be said that even your "Bad" photos are really cute.