Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April Shower


Last month (was it really that long ago!?!?) Mary and Cathi threw me a baby shower and Suzie hosted it at her house. I felt a little weird because it was my second baby but Mary insisted (she's such a great sister). It ended up being such a great day for me...I've just been so excited to finally have this little girl that it was wonderful to get together with people who are excited about her too! Special shout out to Mary, Suzie, and Cathi...you guys are the best--and thanks to everyone who came. I love you all! I forgot my camera but I managed to take pictures of all the gifts I received (I highly recommend doing this..I don't remember who gave what to Lucas and it's fun to remember that kind of stuff). I'll put a few of the gifts up...not all because that would take me too long so don't be sad if your gift isn't on here. I'm just too lazy...but I loved everything. Girl stuff rocks.








Baby update--I took down the little ticker because I don't have a real due date and it bothered me to have a pretend countdown. I had an appointment today and I hadn't dilated any more than I was last week :( If I don't go into labor any time soon I am scheduled to deliver the baby next Thursday! She's already a pound and half bigger than Lucas was...CRAZY! So, if you don't hear from me again for awhile know that Jane will be here April 23rd!! I hope I'm ready for this.

7 comments:

Tricia G said...

That is just about the cutest thank you I've ever seen! How in the world did you do that? I'm still really mad that I didn't get an invite! Oh well! We're so happy that you guys are having another baby, and a girl at that! It looks like you got some really cute stuff. I'm working on something for you and I thought you had like 8 weeks left because of that countdown. Now I've got to REALLY hurry!

April said...

Oh she is going to be the best dressed girly ever. Can't wait to see pics, good luck. I am so happy for you. You totally deserve a baby and girl one at that.

Suzie said...

stop harrassing my blog.

Ella said...

Girl stuff does rock!!! I love all of those cute pictures.

Ella said...

Love the new picture at the top too.

Anonymous said...

You are so nice. Thank you for the compliment. We missed you guys at our Easter celebration. I love the thank you note idea. Very unique. Let us know when Jane is here.

John Paul said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!