
For as often as I take photos it really is such a tragedy that I don't have more of my own family! I'm really proud of myself whenever I remember to get the camera and actually take time to snap a few shots. The Saturday before last we had a picnic at Antelope Island with the Espinosa's...we had a great time and I'm pretty excited about a few of the pictures we got of my dear little boy. These will probably be the last pictures of him before he looses his "only child" status. Poor kid doesn't even know how much his life is about to change...







9 comments:
Pretty! You have always been so good about doing fun picture stuff with Lukey. I know you will keep it up- even with the added photo load that is coming. You are such a good mom!
He's such an "All-American Looking" Boy! Cute shots. I think you'll be suprised about what a good Big Brother he well be. He'll probably be realy protective of his little sis!
Shannon and I were just talking about you and Mary having such great pictures of your kids. They all look amazing and we are jealous!
Boys + water + sand = great photos
The silhouette of Lucas is my fav.
I love Lucas. :) These are awesome pictures and I too am jealous of your skills. I can't wait to see pictures of Lucas holding Jane! He really will be a wonderful big brother-- you've trained him well.
I love Antelope Island and I love being at Antelope Island with kids! Your photos of Lucas et al, are great. Looks like it was a fine day for a picnic. How's your mom doing, Patti? For that matter, how's Lucas' mom doing!? Wishing you well . . . Lots of love, Sandra
Your pictures make me realize how uncool the pictures I take of my own kids will be. (hopefully that made sense). I hope that you're not feeling as stressed as you were, and that you got your videos done.
I love all those photos! That's scary about your mom. I really hope she's doing better. Does she have her memory back yet? I will keep her in my prayers. It's so awful when your parents have issues. My dad had some scares a few years ago...a whole, huge conversation we can have some day but yeah...I've been there. I hope she's okay. I still can't believe you're going to have your baby so soon. You truly do not look that close. Good luck with everything.
Okay, as far as Adam Lambert goes, I completely understand and agree. I have seen some of those photos and things and don't want to. You know? I don't want them to ruin how much I like him but hey...AI should be a bit more wholesome I think so maybe Allison could win it. I really like her. For some reason Kris isn't my favorite. He sings well and he's nice but he pulls these facial expressions that sometimes bug me...but he is good. It's all good. No matter who wins everyone knows Adam will go far so it's okay. I just love having him in it because he really is the most interesting...
Hi Patti,
Thanks for updating me on you and your mom. I'm glad you're both doing better. I'm assuming that the book you're talking about is "The Book of Negroes" and it's a great read but I wouldn't recommend it to you right now. Too much heartbreaking stuff for a new mom to be reading. Instead, I would suggest "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society". It was my best read last year! BTW, the picture you were referring to was taken by my daughter-in-law, Rachel! Love ya, Sandra
Post a Comment