Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jane Ella Deru

April 19th . 6lbs 8oz . 20 in . 11:41am




btw- this post was by maryella - i hacked patti's blog - sorry patti, hope you don't mind. I just love my little niece. :o)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! How exciting and wonderful. Pat, you look great. I hope everything went well with delivery.

Can't wait to meet her.Again..congrats to you all!

xoxo,

M,L & kids

Unknown said...

The Scott Wolford Family monopoly on girls is now over :(

Suzie said...

that picture with David is adorable. Congratulations!! Can't wait to see her!

Kylee said...

So precious!!!! I love the pictures!!!

April said...

OH my gosh patti, love her. She is a doll and you look so great. I hope it went well. Can't wait to hear all about it.

kimber said...

Congratulations SO MUCH!!!! What adorable leggings and you look SO good!! Happy PINK!!

The Walkers said...

Hooray! I'm so happy she's finally here. I love the pictures of you guys in the hospital. How do you manage to look so good after going through labor!!?? So, Ella is actually one of the two names that we have picked out for our little girl. I hope you're feeling okay.

Sally said...

Oh! So great! So happy for you guys! She looks beautiful.

Sandra and Brent said...

Man . . . I wish someone would hack into my blog and update it! Congratulations on a beautiful baby girl. I can't wait for your take on the whole delivery, Patti! Love ya, Sandra

Hollie said...

AND...i LOVE her name:) i remember sitting in your living room chatting with you awhile back and we discussed how we love that name...k well i remember..i hope you do?!!! Very Classy name!! YAY for lil JANE!!