
Friday, April 17, 2009
Why children need mothers....

Earlier today I blogged about David and Luke's skiing day together and how great it was for him to have alone time with his Dad. After they came home and the day progressed it became apparent that there's a reason Mom's are needed....NO SUNBLOCK on my poor little fair-skinned child. It didn't occur to David that he might need some. I REALLY should have pointed that out before they left...but for some reason I think that David is going to take care of Luke the way I do!?! Lesson learned...Daddies are fun but Mom's need to think of the less fun (but equally important) stuff. For all you people that don't have to grease up your kid before you go skiing/swimming, and think that I'm neurotic for being so thorough,...this is what happens to little redheads without SPF. His first pictures with Jane are officially ruined. sad. Or maybe I'll just paint her face....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Awesome stripes. I think he looks like a transformer. I think you get 3 sunburns before you get skin cancer...
What I really love though, is that when the kids play, we immediately go into 'lord of the flies' mode and the shirts come off. those skinny little guys!
The picture of Lucas reminds of neopolitan ice cream.
Maybe baby Jane will have nice olive skin and you won't have to worry about it with her... :)
Hahahahaa! This is great. :) Sorry Lucas.
Poor guy! Poor Patti! Poor new baby pics! Can't you just photoshop the sunburn right off??!! Make David do it!
Perma goggles,,,,,,lovely.
Post a Comment