Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Day in the Life


It feels like I've had Jane for years...it's already getting hard to remember the days before she came. She's a sweet baby...I want to say that I had something to do with that but I think she just came that way.

Notice that she does have hair!!!


I am in awe...I could just hold and stare at her all day.



Lucas was expecting her to be awake a little more. He's constantly asking me when she's going to wake up or not be eating. So he plays...and she sleeps. I think I can handle this...




Thank you John for the pictures....

10 comments:

Ella said...

This is so sweet! I love that little baby, she is so beautiful. That picture of you and her in the blossoms is priceless.
I do feel like I should mention that the tub was actually intended for submersing water guns and not 6 year-olds. :o)

Suzie said...

Okay, that pic in the rubbermaid.....HILLARIOUS! You and Jane look B-E-A-utiful in that first shot! How lucky to have a brand new baby with all of the pretty blossoms out!

April said...

Oh she is so dang sweet. She looks like her big brother. I am so glad things are going well. How fun to have one of each huh.
and the pictures below? Love them.

The Walkers said...

I just caught up on all your posts. I'm so glad that your delivery went well. Baby Jane is so darling. She makes me excited to get my own baby girl here. So, Ella is one of the names I have picked out. Love it! Jordan has decided in the past week that he's crazy about the name Jayne. (My middle name is Jayne, so if we used it we would add the 'y'). Your little family is so cute. Hope all is well.

Kylee said...

Wow! What a beautiful baby! I love the picture of the two of you. So precious. Also, that picture of Ezra and Lucas is awesome! What a funny kid!

cathi said...

I LOVE all those pictures, that last one of her sleeping is so sweet! Such a pretty baby girl! The picture of the boys cracks me up. Fun times.

Kara said...

Oh my goodness -- a DAUGHTER!!! How beautiful she is! I didn't even know you were expecting (that's what I get for checking out of the blogging world for a spell). We would love to see you guys and your cute kids sometime this summer. If we put Logan and Dave in charge of arranging this, it will never happen -- so I think we should just plan it ourselves and tell them when to show up! Let me know when you're ready to head out into the world again...

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Awww....sweet baby girl. I love it when they are all squishy and sleepy. Love that picture of her and the blossoming tree. And well, that DIY hot tub is pretty funny!

Melissa said...

She is beautiful, Patti. Good job. Your kids will have the most well documented life ever - no sitting around complaining that dad always cut their heads off in pictures. Enjoy this time of sweet haziness, God gives it to us for a reason:)

Anonymous said...

haha! I love that pic of the boys. So cute!