Friday, June 5, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation


Lucas graduated from kindergarten!
He's learned a lot this year...

How to be attentive and on task


How to memorize (love the girl's face in the background)


That wiggling your teeth is much less
offensive than picking your nose in public


That you don't actually have to do any of the actions
and your parents still think you're cute


and that all your hard work pays off in the end!


Congratulations Lucas!



I've been watching some of our old home videos and I can hardly believe that it was 6 1/2 years ago that my Lucas was born. He has been a ray of sunshine in our lives. I adore every little thing about him...the funny things he says, his sweet kisses and hugs, every freckle on his delicious face, and the way he makes me feel. I feel like I've hit the lottery...and then some.

Love you my sweet little Lucas




Awwww, Lisa....

10 comments:

dixon.mary said...

Aw! How cute!
I love the picture of him sitting down...

Suzie said...

The top pic is adorable!! That is way to funny, he's already too cool for his school programs! Don't tell him he's got 6 more years of that stuff........

dixon.mary said...

He has the embarrassed look in the Tina picture. Does he like her?

dixon.mary said...

Oops -- I mean Lisa.

Unknown said...

Kindergarten graduation always looks great on a resume.

As a graduation present, next year you get to stay at school ALL DAY LONG!!!!

yuck

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Wow, these are awesome. I think I'd just giggle over and over again watching the program. Kindergartners are so funny! Lucas is "too cool"-- it's true.

The Walkers said...

Nothing better than kindergarten graduation. I can't believe that Lucas is 6 1/2 years old. He was just three when you took our wedding pictures. You're looking great Patti.

Tricia G said...

Patti! You look so good! That Lucas of yours is such a cute boy. Love the pics! He is so funny! I especially love the wiggling his tooth one!

Tricia G said...

You're comments about my house were so nice...too nice, so I feel I need to explain! Aunt Mare suggested the blue wall, rearranged my furniture, and placed most of my stuff on the entertainment center! So I can't take all the credit! You should hire her!!! And your little Jane is so cute, why wouldn't we have her on our fridge?! Also, do you really need something crocheted or were you just asking if I'm available?

Tricia G said...

And as far as the laundry... There is a load in both the washer and the dryer!! Things aren't always as they seem!