Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Willard Bay

A few weeks ago we hit Willard Bay with the Deru clan. We had some problems with the boat and weren't able to use it but that didn't seem to matter. We had such a great time! There really isn't anything better than a day at the beach.


It was the same weekend that Mary had her surgery so Ezra and Noah came too.


The beach babes...



The boys spent most of the day digging pathways and then hauling water up to the top and dumping it down. It seemed like a lot of work for the little boys but they were determined. They also had a lot of help from John, Ky, and Marc..they're the best!




Eventually it turned into a competition where the little boys tried to build a dam that could stop the two yellow buckets full of water...it was awesome.

Side note--Lucas thoroughly enjoyed saying the word dam and didn't hesitate to take every opportunity to do so.



Endless fun




8 comments:

The Belchers said...

Are these pictures real...? Geez you really have a talent there.

Ella said...

What a fun day! I wish I could've been there!

Ella said...

That picture with Grandma D is SO CUTE!

Tricia G said...

Sounds fun, looked fun, love the cute sunbathing babes! Your kids sure do look like their grandma!

Kylee said...

I love the pictures! Thanks for posting them. It was a really fun day! We tried to do the ditch and water game with John's family but nobody really got into it.

Suzie said...

Bummer about the boat. But I love me some lazy beach time!!!

The Walkers said...

Patti, pretty sure you had the same baby twice. Uncanny. Nothing better than a day at the beach. Who needs a boat? Seriously.

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Wow-- just seeing this for the first time! Great pics, Patti. The Beach Babes one was totally worth it. :) I love the one of Grandma!