Just look at these two kids of mine...seriously delicious.Pretty soon Jane is going to have more teeth Luke! He has lost his two front teeth and the bottom four for a grand total of six teeth in six months. It makes my toes tingle just thinking about him wiggling them back and forth, back and forth. Ew. I am happy to report that I still love him and think he's cute...I wasn't sure I would post-baby teeth. :)







14 comments:
Love it!
Jane looks so happy with Lucas.
These are SO CUTE! I love em. I'll comment again later- gots ta get the kids off.
Maybe I should get up like Mary and comment at 5AM!!!
Awww! They ARE delicious. I love the one where Lucas is trying to get Janey to walk. Such good pictures!
I'm back now- When you told me you'd just snapped a few quick pictures this isn't exactly what I was picturing! These are so darling. I can't believe how much personality shows in Jane's face! She is getting so big! Lukey looks so cute holding her-- what angelic kids you have!
I guess corn on the cob is out for awhile?
Nice pics - Cute beebee
When did Jane get so big???
Darling pics, love their little smiles!!!
Such sweet little siblings! I seriously love Jane's little expressions!! Luke is super cute with his missing two front teeth!
So Beautiful. nice light.
Love Love Love the photo's! She is growing so fast.
These are so cute!!! I am seeing more and more of you in her as she grows. So darling. When did Lucas loose a tooth? These boys are growing too darn fast!
Laura and I are sitting reading this post together . . . kind of a mother daughter activity! Great post, darling kids, world class parents . . . love the toothless smiles. Love you! Sandra and Laura
Beautiful. Seriously.
October 20th?
October 20th?
If you only you had some major news to blog about - like say moving into a new house.
Yeah! We're going to harrass you until you post again. Brace yourself.
Post a Comment