Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Luke and Jane

I know, I know, it's been forever! I have so much to blog about it scares me. We're all happy, healthy, and loving our new home! I promise I'll post pictures of the house soon but I thought I'd throw some cute pics of my kids up first.

Jane, 8 months old

These are so small on the computer screen so click on it bigger...she's so delicious
Luke, SEVEN-years-old :(

Click on this one too...


14 comments:

Ella said...

These are SO GORGEOUS! I love all of those faces of Jane. She looks like you in some and Luke in others... so FUN! And I love the emo/moody teenager pics of Luke. He really has that bored/tortured look down doesn't he? He is so gorgeous, love those beautiful eyes! LOVE EM!

dixon.mary said...

Janie in her hat is the most adorable thing EVER.

Can't wait to see pics of your house.

The Belchers said...

Love these pictures!!!!!

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

You know what's unfair about these pictures, Patti? It's when your kids have an assignment to bring a picture of themselves to school one day along with everybody else and basically, theirs will blow everyone else's pictures out of the water. Oh, and then it'll be especially painful in comparison for their future spouses in the picture slideshow of the wedding videos you are sure to create. You really must be more fair! Don't you see??

(I'm just jealous.)

Unknown said...

Even the picture of Baby Jane cries when I look at her.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pic's of the kids. I too love Jane's hat.

*We would love a christmas card. Thanks for thinking of us.

Suzie said...

Max has the same shirt as Janey!! We should get them together for pics!! Love the hat, love the pouty Lucas!

Kylee said...

Seriously so beautiful!!! You weren't kidding about your high chair being the perfect place to take pictures! I am trying to pick a favorite one of Jane, but I just can't--they are all so precious! Holy cow! When did Luke start looking so old?! Love his cowboy shirt! :) He is so great!

The Walkers said...

Hooray for updates!! I have been checking forever. Don't worry, I finally updated today. I love all the pictures. I decided that I should get a nice camera. Heaven knows I take enough pictures. Hope you guys are doing well. I want to see pictures of your new place.

Tricia G said...

Yes! Finally some new pics! I didn't know you guys moved! Make sure you post some pics of that soon too! Both of your kids are delicious! Love that little beanie on Jane! Those are my favorites for babies! Mary Ella said you painted Jane's room the cutest pink. Was that in the old or new house? Do you know the paint color name? I'm looking for a good pink. Sorry you didn't know we were having a girl! I posted it on Facebook and just hoped that everyone saw it!

cathi said...

I love ALL of those pictures-they are so great!! Your high chair is way better in pictures then mine. :) I think my favorite of Jane is the upper right hand corner pic and of Lucius the one with his hands over his mouth. Love your kids!

Jennifer said...

So cute! Oh and I agree with Miriam!

Monica said...

Very cute! I love the pictures! I'm glad you posted something on here finally! :) Jane is so big already, I can't believe it! She is a doll!

Heather said...

Great shots, Patti! Amazing! Oh, I see a lot of the Lucas genes in Lucas! He's so handsome! And little Jane.....so stinking adorably cute cute cute! LOVE IT! You are so talented. I need to get a camera like yours...it just makes things look so crisp!