Sunday, March 14, 2010

Almost One

Love her...tears, tears





9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the crawl the tongue out.

Kylee said...

I can't pick a favorite one. She is so adorable. When I clicked on that last one it kind of looked like Jane was getting some teeth. Is she?

cathi said...

Love her! She is so beautiful! Don't forget what you told me, they are still babies at 1! (does that apply to turning 2 also?)

Ella said...

Ahhh! She is so gorgeous- beautiful beautiful beautiful pictures!

Suzie said...

Awwwwwww Janie. I can't believe she's almost one! Pretty little girl!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe she is almost one. Love the pictures.She is a qt.

Amanda said...

Wow. Time flies. She is of course darling. Do you take any ugly pics?

dixon.mary said...

I heard about Luke's arm. Can you blog it? Is that too...macabre?

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Almost one!? That's true! Wow, she's growing up fast. Janey is so beautiful and sweet-- I just love her. Great pictures!