Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bridals

I shot these yesterday and liked them so much I thought I'd share :)
Ever since Jane I've cut back on how many projects I take on and it's made a huge difference. I'm starting to fall in love with weddings again. They're so fun :)





5 comments:

Ella said...

These are gorgeous! Is that the track star? That is quite the dress she has there!

dixon.mary said...

She is lovely.

You're amazing, Patti. Really.

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Wow-- I've been away from blogging for what, a couple weeks? No, probably a month, but wow! You've been posting some great stuff!

The bride's dress and shoes are gorgeous! Nice job capturing everything so perfectly.

The sushi makes me squirm a little bit right now-- could be it's been too long since I've had any, but yikes! The rolls look great, but how about that octopus!

Cute pictures of the snowman party. I love that Lucas "tried not to be excited."

Sunday pictures are adorable.

...Oh yeah, and Christmas! So beautiful!! I love those shots. Who cares if we're seeing them in March? I'm glad you posted. You have a picture perfect house and family-- I love it.

Skull robe, funny.

Did I get everything? I'm impressed with my memory here. Good posts!

The Belchers said...

These are awesome... what a lucky lady.

Kylee said...

So beautiful!!! Seriously, you got talent lady!