I took this of Daniel without noticing Luke. This pretty much sums up the first day :) He didn't give up though. Most of the other kids took it really easy but Luke was determined to go fast. So he skated fast and fell hard.Saturday, March 13, 2010
The Ice Sheet
After watching the speed skating competitions during the Olympics this year Luke was pretty sure if he put on some skates he could go just as fast. The Ice Sheet started a little 6 week class so we signed him up since he seemed so interested. Right before stepping on the ice the first day he said,"I'm probably going to do some spins now, so watch me." I just smiled....go for it Luke. :)
I took this of Daniel without noticing Luke. This pretty much sums up the first day :) He didn't give up though. Most of the other kids took it really easy but Luke was determined to go fast. So he skated fast and fell hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
"I'm probably going to do some spins now" reaks of Napoleon's "sweet jumps."
That Lukey is a firecracker!
What days are you guys there? My kids are there taking lessons every tuesday.
Cute! Mady just started lessons too. She was sure she could do all the jumps and twirls. It was so funny.
So funny!!! Love Scott's comment. :)
So fun. Clara is taking Ice skating too!
Post a Comment