Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The DooRoo Kids

I'm sort of on a blogging marathon but I just keep looking back at all these photos that are just too cute not to blog. I took these after church a couple weeks ago...it really is the best time to take some cute pics of your kids when they look nice.




7 comments:

The Walkers said...

I don't know. By the time I get Lucy home from church, she's usually either pooped or spit up on herself. Your last post made me laugh. It reminded me of someone.....oh yeah, ME! Remember how I didn't send out Lucy's birth announcements until she was two months old. The picture of you and Dave was great! You guys deserve good pictures of yourselves after taking so many good ones for everyone else!

Sandra and Brent said...

So many great photos. . .your kids are just stinkin' cute and your Christmas tree was absolutely elegant. I laughed about your Christmas cards. There have been years that I sent out my Christmas letter at Easter time! Pathetic. Love, Sandra

Sally said...

Wow. They are so so cute!

Unknown said...

Sunday pictures are great, but I like to take them before church.

After church is reserved for eating and napping.

dixon.mary said...

No kidding -- why are your kids looking so fresh and happy AFTER church? My kids are halfway out of their Sunday clothes by the time they hit the door :)

Tricia G said...

You've got cute kids and I love that they actually smile for you! How do you get them to do that?!! I need you to take another picture of that skirt so I can see what the whole thing looks like!! It looks so cute!

April said...

oh those are the cutest kids!