Cute little Tommy went to town. Here he is saying,"My dooshi", with that classic grumpy look on his face. I don't think he wanted to share...
Friday, March 5, 2010
Sushi Night
First off, someone who knows how to make it and will show you how (Scott and Mary)....CHECK
nori (the seawood sheets)....CHECK
short-grained vinegar rice (it wouldn't be sushi without the rice).....CHECK
cucumber.....CHECK
avocodo.....CHECK
spicy Japanese mayonnaise.....CHECK
soy sauce.....CHECK
and of course tiny sea creatures....CHECK
and we're off!!!!!
Cute little Tommy went to town. Here he is saying,"My dooshi", with that classic grumpy look on his face. I don't think he wanted to share...
Thanks to Scott and Mary for providing the food, location, entertainment, and even the photos :) Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What fun! The octopus was a hit -- my girls took it to show and tell at school and all the kids wanted to touch it. Thanks Ella!
Next time we'll make something that's more appealing to JP and David.
(I'm sneaking a minute on Erin's computer while she is at church) What a great post! We should always have Scott and Mary plan execute and photograph exciting blog posts for us. :) Ma dooshi! That was funny stuff!
You guys are so brave! There are very few kinds of sushi that I can stomach. I can't believe your kids actually ate it too! Did you tell them it was chicken?! That little Tommy is super cute too!
Fun night!! I used to love Sushi until I had Bella. Then.....Blah!! The sad thing is I really want to love it! What a fun activity!
Thanks for your comment on our blog book post. It was so fun to do. Once I got started, I couldn't stop. Let me know if you need help getting started. It is easy once you figure the basics out.
Fun sushi night!
Brave.
So, I must admit that I'm a major baby when it comes to sushi. All of my friends are CRAZY about it, but I just can't do it. I seriously gag on it the second it enters my mouth. Maybe I just have a small mouth?
I LOVE sushi. My mouth is still watering. That photo of you and Jane at the bottom is priceless. Love, Sandra
Post a Comment