Monday, April 26, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt 2010

Who doesn't love a good egg hunt?

I wasn't expecting Jane to really understand what was going on so I was shocked when she crawled around till she found an egg and went back and put it in her basket. It was crazy! Girls must be born with a natural instinct to put stuff in baskets...


Luke was at a bit of a disadvantage this year...the hunt's just not the same with only one arm :(

She loves her Daddy...but not his whiskers.




7 comments:

Suzie said...

Those pics are adorable. You're right about the natural instinct of putting things in baskets. Wait until she starts with the purses!

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

We left our huge bucket of loot there-- whoops. But that's probably for the best. :) Little Miss Janey is adorable. I love the one of Ezra, Lucas and James-- they're buds. Thanks for the cute one of Anna! I'll be snagging that picture if you don't mind.

Ella said...

Jane is soooo cute! You got the Easter hunt I always dreamed of!!!

Unknown said...

Who's the Easter Bunny hiding bags of juice? It just ain't right.

dixon.mary said...

Your pictures are art.

Amanda said...

you make everything seem so glamorous with your photos! fun days!

Jennifer said...

Loved the one with David kissing Jane's cheek, her face was so darn cute. It looks like you guys had so much fun!