Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer

I managed to go the ENTIRE summer without blogging.

So, here's a taste of our summer....

Endless hours playing and eating in the backyard...
The Fourth

Trip to Southern Utah

Bryce Canyon

Week in Idaho with Krissy and Garrett
Art in the Park in Ogden....we did this almost everyday in June.
It was fabulous.
My birthday up at Wolf Creek

David hurt his back in July and his physical therapist didn't want him to be sitting in a chair longer than 20 minutes at a time. So, he had quite a bit of time off of work this summer. It's been SO fun having him home and be able to do all the fun summer activities with me and the kids. He's back full time on September 1st. I'm going to miss him.

8 comments:

Ella said...

Whoa- that first picture of lucas looks like a teenager. he's getting big. Love that flag-dress picture of Jane! SOOOO cute... (stupid binki). Gorgeous pics! What a great summer this was!!!

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

More, more! These are so great. Art in the park, huh? I'll have to do that next year! Summer looks pretty in your pictures. :)

Suzie said...

Good to have you back!!

I remember that little flag dress! So Cute!

Kylee said...

I was going to give you a hard time about not blogging the next time I saw you. :) Seriously love your pictures! What sweet kids! I have to agree with Mary on Luke looking big, especially the one him and Garrett. I love that first one of him and the hose. Perfect summer picture! The flag dress is adorable. I really love the next one of Jane in the sink too. She is such a sweetheart!

Sally said...

Where in idaho is that?

Melissa said...

You wouldn't think the kids could grow so much since the last time you posted! SO cute. Hope Dave's back gets better.

Sandra and Brent said...

So great to see the Durus again! I'm planning a similar post fairly soon since I've been a blogging slacker this summer. I'll tell you, however, that that's the ONLY thing I slacked at. What a summer! Love ya, Sandra

Amanda said...

And.....you forgot to mention the ONE TIME we got together for like TWO HOURS. What is up with that? Idaho vs. Farr West ????? Something is wrong :)