Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sweet kisses

My new favorite picture.
She wouldn't smile or look at the camera but when I asked her to give Daddy kisses she was more than happy. She loves him more than me. What can you do?


8 comments:

cathi said...

That is the cutest picture!! Love that girl. (and the dress!)

Ella said...

How did i not see you had a post! She is so cute!!!! -- it more than makes up for her stinkerness. :)

dixon.mary said...

I want to frame the kiss picture and hang it in my living room!

Sandra and Brent said...

I'm so glad that I know the cute Duru family! Love these photos. I hope you guys are enjoying this Christmas season. Love, Sandra

Melissa said...

It's called Daddy's Girl syndrome. There is nothing you can do to about it, just appreciate the fact that David is worthy of her adoration. The pictures are darling!

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

When I see this picture I think of the line David uses with Jane when she's mad at him-- "It was a joke, it was a joke!" Jane is so funny and so cute. And that is one prize-winning picture you've got there.

Kylee said...

So, so sweet! Love that little girl! (and my brother too.) :)

Ella said...

I just looked at this again. Did you mean she loves David more than she love you or did you mean she loves David more than you love David... or both?