Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas

We had such a great holiday season. Of course I didn't take any pictures (because I'm a loser) but I did manage to get a few on Christmas Eve just before bed and the next morning.
I took these right after the kids opened their new Christmas jammies.
They have so much fun together. Jane plays like a eight year old boy. weird.
Snuggling right before bed.
Luke hams it up for the camera and often comes up with some interesting poses. I'm thinking I'd like to try this one on my next engagement shoot. What do you think? ;) lol
Christmas morning!
The loot...

The stroller was a big hit. I love having a girl.
New pink Hexbugs for Jane!
Anything remote control is cool. Boys are easy.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Pretty tree and cute kids. Fun. Girls are fun and boys are easy. True True True. You've got it down :)

Kylee said...

Fun! I love that first picture of Luke and Jane. So cute! Looks like a great Christmas! That's awesome that Jane responded to the shoes. What a cutie! :) I know, I need to take pics at the family gatherings. Hopefully next year I'll remember.

Sandra and Brent said...

It's been awhile since I've been blog browsing . . . I surely enjoyed catching up with your family. What a beautiful family you have, Patti. I loved your little Halloween gothics! Looks like you had a great California vacation. Looks like Luke has a taste for the finer things in life! Love ya, Sandra

The Walkers said...

Yay, you posted! I love how every picture you take looks professional. Your tree was beautiful. I can't believe how grown up baby Jane is.

Ella said...

Those two are so fun! What a perfect Christmas. I don't think it gets much better than this!

Sisters said...

What a fun night - I love Jane's jammies. We so need to get a rug for rolling around in the front room!

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

So you play UNO Attack every night now, huh? Is that since Christmas? What a beautiful Christmas you created, by the way. You have a gift for making things beautiful-- spaces or people, all captured on film. I've got a couple of pictures of the family get-together, but nothing great! Next year I'll just hand my camera to you, how about that?