Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine




Still love him...

8 comments:

Ella said...

What a good lookin couple!

Sandra and Brent said...

This is such a sweet post. Love the photos! Happy Valentine's Day, Patti and Dave. Love, Sandra

Suzie said...

Who are those babies??

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Mary, are you talking about D&P or yo-self and JP in the background? Just checking.

I love these! Some time I want to see all your wedding pictures. I think the only ones I've seen are your framed bridal and... these. Maybe one cutting the cake? You look beautiful!

dixon.mary said...

Beautiful people.

Kylee said...

So sweet! John and I were talking the other night about how much you and David match each other. So glad you married him!

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures, of a very cute couple.

Amber said...

You two look the same, ageless! And you do look like Anne Heche, the non-lesbian Anne Heche just to be clear. Cute!