Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Janey's Twin Baby


A wonderful woman in my last ward named Sandra Dyre made these little outfits when Jane was born. Cutest present ever. Jane got the biggest kick out of her little matching baby.

Here's Janey loving and taking care of her baby named "Niiiice".







9 comments:

Kylee said...

Oh my goodness! This post makes me want to cry because it is so sweet! Jane is so beautiful!

Sally said...

to darling i can't even.... so cute. so cute.

Kassie, Kari and Sadie said...

That is the cutest thing I have EVER seen. So glad you shared :)

Kassie, Kari and Sadie said...

Also, the swimmer is from Gap, but it was a shower gift that I got last summer.

Sisters said...

This is the sweetest thing EVER. Love that girl. And Sis. Dyer is awesome.

Ella said...

Niiiiice. Ahhhhh! It's too adorable- there are just no words!!!

dixon.mary said...

*sniff*
So adorable.

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Awww! The last three pictures are almost painfully precious. I can just hear her saying, "Niiiice." How come Jane keeps inspiring the sweetest posts ever? She really is so beautiful.

Tricia G said...

So freakin adorable! I need a set of those dresses! Only your little Jane would name her baby Niiiiice!