Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wedding Tea Party


Just in case you ever thought I was cool....

this surely proves otherwise.

Yes, my friends, me, Mary, and Suzie had an all out British wedding celebration. I didn't get the make-up memo, but none-the-less the party must go on...

Here's Mary trying to channel her inner-Brit.
Cute, but....
... I think Suzie nailed it on the head.
This picture reminded me of someone and after a brief Google search...

Wah-Lah!

Cheerio!

9 comments:

Ella said...

Nice! Is it lame if I blog this too.

Ella said...

?

Unknown said...

You guys are fancy - but your teeth are too straight to be English

dixon.mary said...

HA!!
When I saw the first picture I thought it was from high school or something. You all look so young!

Suzie said...

I'm still laughing. You fuddy.

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Ditto what Mary said-- you do look young! You are so funny. Accents and all? I love your hat.

Tricia G said...

So fun! I'm really jealous I wasn't there! I was sleeping!

Kylee said...

You guys are so fun! I didn't actually watch it live, but I watched a lot of the recap. Gotta love it. :) Also that last picture of you is super cute!

Kassie, Kari and Sadie said...

Isn't strange the Brits have fugly snaggle teeth?