Thursday, September 15, 2011

Too big

I haven't been blogging so you might be surprised to see I have two HUMONGOUS children. Oh, and I'm kinda a big too ;) Two more months!





Jane has recently mastered the fake smile. Gotta love it.

6 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

Not as big as they're GONNA get! Sometimes I feel almost shocky at how quickly time has passed and that I have two kids who are thirty-somethings with three more on their heels! Sigh. Anyway, your kids are still adorable, as are you (even pregnant). I hope life is sweet for you. Love, Sandra

dixon.mary said...

You sure don't look like you are 7 months!

dixon.mary said...

(Scott)

Have you picked out what name you're going to steal from me yet?

Ella said...

HA! (@ Scott). SOOOOOOOO cute!!!- I love those two schlubbers!


(Jane looks so sweet in that dress!)

David said...

What do you mean 7 months?
I thought we had more time...

*scratches chin bristles"

@Scott
We don't really like "Scott" for a girl's name, so we thought we'd go with "W.M. Deru".

Suzie said...

Love that fake smile. That will come in handy more than she knows it!