Friday, October 21, 2011

35 weeks!













10 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It took me way too long to make sure you didn't paint the brick.

Ogden can't afford any more graffiti you know.

Kassie, Kari and Sadie said...

You're family is adorable! And Jane... seriously!? SO CUTE!

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Awww! I love these! You look so cute and way, way too tiny to be as far along as you are. This is such a fun stage to photograph-- things are about to change for you guys!

Kylee said...

You are so beautiful!! Seriously love those ones of Jane!

The Walkers said...

Okay, I'm SO happy that you posted pictures of your family. I know it's wrong to covet, but could I please look as good as you at 35 weeks? I am in love with these pictures and especially cute Jane in her pea coat. Good luck with the next five weeks. I'm really excited for you.

Sarah and Trent said...

wow those kiddos are getting so grown-up! Super fun pictures. Congrats on the babe!

Heather said...

Patti! I love you! these pics are the best and you are getting close! I want to come see the new angel when she arrives. You are so creative and I miss you guys like crazy!

Ella said...

These pictures are amazing. I can picture us at 95 crying over those pea coat pictures! You are beautiful!!

Jen said...

Patti! Your kids are so grown up. I can't believe your little girl was just a newborn last time I talked to you! So excited for you guys and congrats on the next one. Ps. I LOVE that math pic. So cute.