








Here are a few clients/friends with their celebrity twin . . .Susie and Anna. . . lol
I live for those who love me,
Whose hearts are kind and true,
For the Heaven that smiles above me,
And awaits my spirit too;
For all human ties that bind me,
For the task by God assigned me,
For the bright hopes yet to find me,
And the good that I can do.
I live to learn their story
Who suffered for my sake;
To emulate their glory,
And follow in their wake;
Bards, patriots, martyrs, sages,
The heroic of all ages,
Whose deeds crowd History's pages,
And Time's great volume make.
I live to hold communion
With all that is divine,
To feel there is a union
'Twixt Nature's heart and mine;
To profit by affliction,
Reap truth from fields of fiction,
Grow wiser from conviction,
And fulfill God's grand design.
I live to hail that season
By gifted ones foretold,
When men shall live by reason,
And not alone by gold;
When man to man united,
And every wrong thing righted,
The whole world shall be lighted
As Eden was of old.
I live for those who love me,
For those who know me true,
For the Heaven that smiles above me,
And awaits my spirit too;
For the cause that lacks assistance,
For the wrong that needs resistance,
For the future in the distance,
And the good that I can do.
-George Linnaeus Banks-
10 comments:
that's awesome. i'll have to tell star she made your blog.
where's mine?
How funny. The one with Suzie/Anna really looks similar. You also look like Anne Heche. How amazing pictures can look so much like each other. :)
Seriously, where's my celebrity twin?? ha ha, I love it! I wonder if your client is stoked about looking like Napolean?
That is too funny! I love the one of Sue! I hope she doesn't mind being compared to a dead drug addict who's had a lot of work done!
That's way to funny. At least it wasn't a picture of me fat, drunk and laid out flat on an oversized ottoman with lipstick all over my teeth.
although, that would have been really funny too. Seriously Suzie- you and Anna. It's almost creepy. love the look alikes patti- keep em coming.
btw patti. maybe it's just my computer, but the new picture you put in your heading is so big, it's basically just a close up on David's head. Maybe that's how you want it, but I thought it would be better with you and Lucas in it too, David's head is already big enough. hehe.
THIS PATTI...IS SOOOO CRAZY...they seriously ALL look so much alike...who is my celebrity look alike?? probably no one;( boo who!! im glad you have a blog now..now i can check up on you guys in 2 places...YAY!
Good stuff! Keep them comming Patti! I just can't help giggling too at Suzie.
So no one thinks I mean I should tell you that my Napolean look-a-like was the one that pointed out their likeness. I told him that he seemed very familiar-- he mentioned that people tell him all the time that he acts and looks like Napolean. He planted it in my head!
Post a Comment