Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hit me with your best shot

Okay, how come nobody told me that watching a bunch of five year olds chase a soccer ball around is the most entertaining thing you'll ever witness?! I have never had so much fun in my life! There is something so satisfying about watching your child find something they really love, and doing well at it. Lucas is an awesome soccer player! Here's some photographic proof.


He's hardcore


Check out this play-by-play . . . the fierce blue sharks were dropping off like flies. Lucas goes straight in for the easy goal. His second!!!




4 comments:

cathi said...

I love those pictures, what a little athlete! I love the water on the head shot. Is that David in the background? Is he their coach?

Kylee said...

Lucas is so cute!!! I am glad that he really likes it. Just wait, you're going to turn into one of those crazy soccer moms. :)

Anonymous said...

I am sure it is a hoot watching 5 yr olds play. Is Ezra on the same team as Lucas?

Have you had a chance to look at the calendar for our pictures next month? I was thinking the 11th or 18th? Let me know what you think.

Ella said...

You got a background!!! Now I am the only dumb one. That Lucas is a cutie. I'm so glad he loves soccer- maybe he'll rub off on Ezra, :o)