I had no idea this was going to be so difficult. Everyday leading up until now I have been fine. In fact, I was %100 sure that I wouldn't cry and couldn't quite figure out why anyone would. Honestly, kindergarten is only three hours people. So when I woke up this morning I was shocked when I started crying for no apparent reason. I sent my Lucas off into the dark and dreary world. . . .okay, West Weber Elementary School. I had a pretty rough morning. . . I called David to ask about a paper that Lucas needed and ended up loosing it on the telephone. He left work and came home to "help" me. I'm such a looser. Anyway, we ended up having such an amazing day! Lucas was champ and said that Kindergarten was "very, very, very, very fun. . .and interesting." How cute is that? He also mentioned that he might of "yelled" at his teacher when she told him that he was on the wrong bus home. Seriously, he has the potential to be quite the stincker.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
September Morn
I had no idea this was going to be so difficult. Everyday leading up until now I have been fine. In fact, I was %100 sure that I wouldn't cry and couldn't quite figure out why anyone would. Honestly, kindergarten is only three hours people. So when I woke up this morning I was shocked when I started crying for no apparent reason. I sent my Lucas off into the dark and dreary world. . . .okay, West Weber Elementary School. I had a pretty rough morning. . . I called David to ask about a paper that Lucas needed and ended up loosing it on the telephone. He left work and came home to "help" me. I'm such a looser. Anyway, we ended up having such an amazing day! Lucas was champ and said that Kindergarten was "very, very, very, very fun. . .and interesting." How cute is that? He also mentioned that he might of "yelled" at his teacher when she told him that he was on the wrong bus home. Seriously, he has the potential to be quite the stincker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Tres harsh! At our school they let us bring the kids and drop them off at their class room, and the kindergarten parents get to stay for an "orientation" so they can all cry together. You need a support group:)And no fair, the first day of school for Lucas is documented by a professional, way better than my kids whose pictures were taken by a POC camera. Any recomendations for the not so serious photographer on a new camera?
cute lucas!!! pathetic mom (jk) you remember how I freaked out right? you're pictures are amazing. i'm a little more embarrassed about the cel-phone pictures on my blog now. (they do load fast though...)
I love the title of this post. It was our wedding song...I saw your link off of Suzie's..Will you please email me or call when you have the chance? I would love for you to do pictures for us again and will of course pay you for it. Call me and we can set up a time. I know you are busy, but would love you to do them. I love what you do..I am putting you on our link list. Hope that is ok..Welcome to the blogging world! :)
I knew you'd cave in!! So, I must say that Lucas holds the record for the most documented first day of school ever. The pictures were great!! I just started working as a speech-pathologist for an elementary school in Bountiful and my room is next to the kindergarten rooms. Don't worry, I saw multiple parents crying on the first day. You're not alone!
I can't believe your kid went right in and sat next to the kid with the tattoo. I thought you left Ogden to avoid that.
Post a Comment