Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Pictures???




What makes these Christmas Pictures you ask?!?! Well, nothing really....they're just the only ones I've taken in awhile (I was sick of waiting for the snow) and I'm using them on our Christmas card regardless. But seriously, I love this kid!


7 comments:

Ella said...

Love em!!!

You and David not going to make an appearance on the card?

cathi said...

I love the one of him sitting with his hat pulled down! It may not look like Christmas but at least it looks cold!

Suzie said...

wow, those are adorable. It has a sort of "Dennis the Menace" feel.

Melissa said...

I love it!! Very not-seriously-so-blessed:) I like the one with his hat over his eyes. How are you feeling?

Tricia G said...

When I saw them on Facebook Christmas Pics was what I thought of first. They are so cute and he's a stud!

Hollie said...

oh my hell patti (sorry for my use of words) BUT these pics freakin ROCK..your lil boy is a freakin stud!! these are awe-some!! you allready know i love your work...how fun!! these turned out GREAT:)

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

They look great Patti! Lovin' the attitude in them.