Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dreaming of a white Christmas....

Over the weekend I shot a wedding in LA...while I was driving to their reception I passed by a couple houses that just cracked me up. How would it be to want snow on your driveway!?! I guess for Tricia and Melissa this is not anything new, but I was impressed by their ambitious efforts in creating a white Christmas.




5 comments:

Ella said...

That is great! What is that in the last picture? John and I have bets- I'm saying batting.

Tricia G said...

Those are hilarous! We don't go to those lengths for a white Christmas. We just wait for it to actually snow every 30 years!

Anonymous said...

How funny!

We saw you in the Glenn Beck video today. How fun that you were there. You will love having a girl. I am so in love with mine.

Suzie said...

have 'em spend a week at my house shoveling snow, they won't think it's so cute.

Hollie said...

Patti..that is Hilarious:) how funny it is that people MAKE their snow BUT at least their snow isnt cold-haha!! im glad you got a pic of that..i wasnt sure the lengths people go to make snow:)