
Ya know, even though you're pregnant, and gaining weight for all the right reasons, it's still hard to see a picture of yourself and wonder if that's really what you look like. David has this special talent of getting the most unflattering shots of people (of me specifically). I don't feel too picked on because he tries his best to get gruesome shots of EVERYONE he sees....if you could only see some of his "candid" weddings shots...he really is a bad person deep down :). I came across this picture of me eating at a wedding (taken a few weeks ag0) and it just made me feel so good about myself. The blank look on my face as I inhaled three giant cinnamon roles is disturbing to say the least...

5 comments:
Patti you are HILARIOUS..and im sooo glad DAVE has this special talent..then we would never know what you look like eating 3 cinnamon rolls:) haha...i know i know..ill admit it..im one of these people who love to do these shots to:) but you look super great!!
ps. im sooo glad you like my house..you are sooo cute..you make me laugh:) my house is for you viewing pleasure anytime..i was gunna do a house post..i think ill wait tell it gets warm:)
Skinnier than me, and the only thing I'm expecting is to split my pants.
Patti, eating like a lazy bum since 1980.
You're funny...I think you look beautiful and I'm so excited for you. I love the name Jane by the way. So classic.
I felt the same uncomfortableness with Sloane, not so much with Nash. With Sloane I could hardly move or breath and I think people thought I was just being a wuss but I swear! Hang on in there!
My b-day is on the 11th too! Tell him happy birthday from me.
Thanks! I know, sometimes I feel on top of things, at least in my head, and then other times I don't.
Have a great V-day!
Post a Comment