Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hallelujah!!!


When I was pregnant with Lucas I swear Icould have ran a marathon, but this time I've been extremely uncomfortable (and a big old baby). It's strange feeling so handicap...and I swear no one really believes that I'm in that much pain (I'm finding it difficult to breath and some pretty intense back pain). I'm trying not to be dramatic-- I would much prefer to be happy and pain-free. Anyway, this picture David took last Saturday at my very last bridal shoot before the baby comes!!!! Hallelujah!!! I'm pretty sure I broke my back somewhere along the way...I couldn't walk for the next few days. I'm a little nervous about getting through her wedding day but it's nice to know that it will be the last one I take for awhile. I think I'd pull my hair out if I was heading into another busy wedding season. I got really behind this last year (I'm still blaming it on Girls Camp), and I'm still trying to finish up about ten or eleven projects. Sorry if anyone reading this is one of those clients!!! I'm plugging along! I've met some of the cutest couples this year and I'm sure I'll miss being around the wedding scene (I still adore couples that are painfully in love--it's so adorable), but it'll be nice to take some time off to be with my sweet little Jane that I've waited so long for! I'm getting SO excited!

8 comments:

Tricia G said...

Yeah for being an almost stay at home mom again! I could barely walk the last day I did massage so I know the feeling and feel your pain!

Ella said...

Yea! Almost done. I really am am so sorry you feel so icky, but because I am such a bad person, I'm secretly glad when I know there is someone who understands what I went through >:-)
Hang in there. 3 more months to go.

cathi said...

Yeah!!! No more working when you are pregnant is awesome. I remember how excited I was. Be sure to take naps every day-pretty soon you wont be able to!

Kylee said...

I am so glad that you are coming to an end of lifting that camera. I certainly don't do anything like that, but my back has been pretty painful recently, especially while I am trying to fall asleep at night. Congrats on your last bridal shoot!

Suzie said...

I like the brides entourage in that shot. Dont' worry, soon you'll be blogging while breast feeding.

The Walkers said...

So, I have this problem where I feel guilty about reading people's blogs when I haven't updated my own. I just caught up on yours today. I'm so glad that you get a break for a bit. I don't know how you have been doing it this point. I have been SO sick and my sciatic nerve(s) officially hate me. Take it easy girl. I loved the fishing pictures by the way.

Jennifer said...

Yeah I know what you mean. The doctor swears that it gets worse with every baby... nice hu! Really makes you want #3 right away. Cute Picture.

Melissa said...

YOu don't even look pregnant in that picture? What are you whining about? Totally kidding. Some babies just sit on you the wrong way and the pain doesn't end till they come out. My friend did water physical therapy and she said it helped a ton. Feel better and get some rest.