Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Hero



Last year I made Lucas this Spiderman movie poster for his 5th birthday. He was WAY into Spiderman at the time and even told me that he wanted to be a hero when he grew up "because heroes never die". He seems to be concerned about dying more than other children.... Anyway, it looked SO darling framed in his room that I decided I wanted to do a new one every year. I figure he'll be into action heroes for at least five more years, right!?
Here's this years poster: Transformers 6 (because he just turned six...get it?). I'm thinking Batman next year...

5 comments:

April said...

So cute and talent girl. I want one of my son so cute. You selling them? hehe

Ella said...

That is so cute patti!!! I love it. It will look so good next to his Spiderman one in his room. Better get it blown up quick. Is Color Pro Lab still doing 1/2 price on large prints in January?

Ella said...

oh- btw - Love the Roman Holiday picture.

Tricia G said...

That is such a cute idea! You can really tell what a difference one year makes. He looks more like a boy this year. Meaning he's lost his baby look, not that he was ever girlie!

Tricia G said...

btw-you were up at 3am with a baby kicking you, I was up at the same time with bad heartburn. You should have just called me! We could have kept each other company.