Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Maternity Shoot?


Last Monday during the snow storm we decided to go to the train station to get the kids out of the house. I took the camera with the intent of getting some six year old pictures of Lucas but before I knew it we ended up doing a full-blown maternity shoot. he he. I've never been a huge fan of maternity pictures (most I've seen make me want to hurl) so I wasn't taking the whole thing very seriously. It looks like I was way into the whole thing but it was mostly silly! Anyway, we ended up having so much fun and I'm actually really glad to have some pictures taken while I'm still pregnant with my little Jane. Only 8 more weeks!!!









16 comments:

Ella said...

You are too cute! I love that you now know how silly your subjects feel when they are posing for you. It sure makes for some cute pictures tho. Good pictures are worth some sacrifice. ;o)

Suzie said...

tell me you didn't...........

Heather said...

Oh, Patti. I love the maternity shoot pics! Very very cute, and you'll be WAY glad you did this a few years down the road. I can't believe you're only 8 weeks away! That seems so ridiculously close...where have I been? Oh yeah... in a time warp with a newborn! No one prepared me for the HOURS upon HOURS that get sucked away when you're constantly feeding, changing, burping, rinse, repeat. It's great, but it really makes time fly! I'm so excited for you! Your cute little belly is so fun to look at!

Suzie said...

alright, you do look really goood. some of those shots with lucas are adorable.

kimber said...

I never would have known you are only eight weeks from delivery. You look amazing. Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous. How do you get the beautiful blurred borders? Photoshop? Overlay? Filter? It really looks great. You are so cute (and so is your son!!)

April said...

Patti I love them. Thats one thing I don't have is one pregnant picture of me. I think its something I recommend anyone do. I am so excited for you and can't wait to see your sweet Jane. You look so cute and what? 8 weeks? Wow you look good.

April said...

Oh and I just have to say, that you are one of those amazing people. You said those people were, the sand people? Well you are. I still don't know how to thank you. Your the best and I think one of those people that everyone should know. I am so thankful I know you. Thanks Patti.

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

You're gorgeous! I don't know how come you don't have the chubby face that goes with pregnancy, but you don't!

Sally said...

I am so with you on most maternity photos...yuk! These are great though!

Monica said...

You're one HOT pregnant momma! Nice pictures! I never did that with either of my kids.  Maybe next time I will.  And I'll call you guys! :)  Hey, so did we decide on a date for Meghann's shower yet?  Krissy just said March...

Heather said...

Oh, and one more thing. You might want to think twice about threatening me with church callings. You forget, my young friend, that I now wield the power of a mighty Young Women's First Counselor--can you say "New Ward Camp Director" with me, Patti??? ;)

Unknown said...

neked maternity photos....nasty, patti's maternity photos....so cute! I wish my baby bump was that little when I had 8 weeks left! I love the one of you and Lucas looking at each other.

The Walkers said...

Look how sexy you are! Patti!! Please bless that I look half as cute as you do later on. I already feel like a frumpy cow.

Melissa said...

You look beautiful. Can't wait to meet little Jane.

Unknown said...

I just realized that when I commented a few days ago I was logged in as Mitch. That probably seemed funny hearing Mitch talk about his baby bump! He does have one, ya know! I have to tell you that you are absolutely the funniest person I know! You left a comment for someone that just made me laugh hysterically! That's why I love you!

Tricia G said...

I'm laughing at myself again cause I was still logged in as Mitch!