
Last Thursday I shot my last wedding for awhile. The families I was working with were really great and laid-back so the day went really well...I was nervous my back would give out but I was okay until the very end. Friday it was a struggle to get around but the pain was pretty well gone by Saturday--Woo-Hoo!
There was a cute girl named Kimber (that was related to the bride) shooting candids while I was doing my thing. I know that some photographers really hate when people are shadowing them but I love it--and I don't mind the company. There's just so much you miss when you don't have multiple photographers--for instance; this shot shows a great perspective that I couldn't ever give a client (for obvious reasons). She sent me a link to her blog and I saved a copy for myself.
It's a much better picture of me working than the ones David usually takes (i.e. me stuffing my face with cinnamon roles).
4 comments:
That's funny. Of course you want pictures of you doing what you do! I never really thought about it. That is a cute picture of you tho, (or at least your camera lens with your hair around it:o)
I had to come here to check out the reason for the suddenly increased traffic on my blog. Thanks for linking to me. How kind! Your blog is GORGEOUS (and now I'm embarrassed to have sent you MY blog address!) Did I accidentally send you the picture with my signature on it? SO sorry if I did. I meant to send you the one without it. You are amazing. I never would have guessed that you were in pain at the wedding. You POOR thing! I think I might have to stalk your blog now. Hope that's okay. Thanks for the eye candy. That Valentine post has to be the best thing I've ever seen - especially the Dirty Dancing one - nothin' better than that!
Cute picture. I like the one David took too. :) Yeah! Last wedding! I'm mostly just selfish and glad you will have more free time on the weekends but I'm very happy for you not to be in pain working too! I remember my last day of work when I was pregnant and hurting. Awesome!
Three cheers for Patti! Way to finish strong. It must feel so good to be done with the physical part of your job for a while, however much work is left to do on the computer. The end is in sight, and then... BABY! I'm so excited for you.
Post a Comment