Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Day of School





Tears were shed...

4 comments:

Ella said...

By YOU!


Cute pictures! Everyone should get that yellow bus in their first day pictures.

dixon.mary said...

The other day I was thinking Lucas was looking so grown-up, but next to the bus he still looks like a little boy.
What great pictures.

Suzie said...

The Bus, the old barn. Those look like magazine photos from Good Housekeeping, or Martha.

You get over the tears fast eh?

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

You know in Finding Nemo how Nemo's like "First day of school! First day of school!" as he swims all around his daddy and pokes him with his nose to wake him up? ...And then Marvin/Marlin/whatever his name is gets suuuuuper protective and tells him to play with the babies on the squishy anemone? I can't get that out of my head when I look at these. But somehow I can't see it being quite the same for Lucas with David.