Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Club Theory

My brother wrote this awhile ago and it's SO worth reading...


7 comments:

Ella said...

Does this mean Scott is syndicated?

Unknown said...

Pretty much like Seinfeld now.

Heather said...

Awesome. Man. I really feel lame after reading this, because I see that I am a classic textbook case of the one-kid club! Is it bad if I never want to leave it though?

cathi said...

I agree. The one kid club is the best and I am LOVING it!! For once I'm not anxious to move up a club!

patti said...

Multiple Kid Club is literally TWICE as much fun. Really.

Hale-O There said...

Patti,
I love Jane's room, it is so pretty and cozy all at the same time- love it. I have a favor- Is there any way you could send me another release form so I can get our wedding photos printed- I lost the original and am finally getting around to printing them. Three years later I haven't seen a sweeter wedding video then the one you made us and I love our photos-
Thanks a million

Amanda said...

Love all the clubs and I am late for everything now! He is a very awesome writer and so funny. Love your blog and I love you. I can't wait to get those pics.