Love the toothy smile and sparkle in his eye...
I just adore everything about this boy of mine. He's old enough now that kisses, hugs, and holding hands in public are forbidden. Since when did I get koodies? It sorta breaks my heart. When I try he always gives me a look and whispers in my ear,"I will when we get home, just not here!" I make him promise at least once a week that he'll dance with me at his wedding. He always smiles, rolls his eyes, gives me hug and promises. It doesn't take much to embarrass him these days....it's so cute. Becoming a big brother has really helped him grow up. Jane is the apple of his eye. He looks for her first thing in the morning, can't wait to see her when he gets home from school, and showers her with attention until bed time. It's wonderful....and Jane eats up every second of it.
Since we moved in November and Luke started a new school we just decided not to do a B-day party with friends. So, on his actual birthday we felt a little guilty and managed to round up a little crowd to play at Kangaroo Zoo.







7 comments:
I bet it's a hassle when she grows out of those shoes. Having to change the wallpaper and all.
I know I shouldn't be looking at blogs. I should be at church, but we don't take Kate to church yet :) So..... I decided to take a peek into your life and I am so glad I did-cute pictures and cute descriptions and a very cute Deru family :)
Happy Birthday Luke! (two months ago) I think two months is pretty good turn around for a post, btw. He is a gorgeous boy!!! Beautiful pictures- beautiful kids! And, just to be clear, my hair went dark on its own first. I just help it out with a better shade of brown.
YOU POSTED!!!!
Happy Birthday Lukie!! This makes me feel better since I haven't posted Bella's party yet.
And to second Ella, my hair is naturally dark as well. I just add some umph. I know, I know, I fooled you all for so long thinking that I was blond.
I am loving all your blog posts. Yay you!
Blondes have more fun, it's true, I've tried being a brunette! They'll be back, just give it some time. It's too bad Luke wasn't in that picture with Jane, (or you only had one kid!!) cause that could have been your Christmas card! She is too cute! I love all these pics of her with her binkie in! That's one thing that I really miss about Carter growing up.
Wow! Lots of posts in a row. Super cute. Love the one of me and Luke. We're adorable. :D
Post a Comment