Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jolly Old St. Nick

I swear this would be the cutest Santa picture ever if it weren't for the totally creepy Santa. Isn't there Christmas cheer written all over this guys face?! The Santa in Ogden's Christmas Village is so picture perfect but we didn't make it down there. The Mall Santa.....well, you can judge for yourself. I'll be honest, I wasn't entirely sure I wanted my kids on his lap.

What do you think this guy's day job is?

8 comments:

Ella said...

My first thought was- 'that is the creepiest Santa I've ever seen'. Apparently we think alike. :) It still is darling thanks to your gorgeous kids- that hat on Jane is your best purchase ever. SOOOOOOO cute!!!!!

I'd guess he's a cashier at the liquor store.

The Belchers said...

You're right... he looks pissed!

Thank you for the sweet comment on facebook!!!

Unknown said...

Did he smell like old beer and cheese?

He works for Ogden City.

Suzie said...

BUMMER!! Luke and Jane look so dang cute! I think I saw that guy drive down your street in a van with no windows......watch out.

dixon.mary said...

Ahhh! Was it hard to let your kids sit on his lap?

Kids look great though.

Suzie said...

you need to send that pic in to Ellen next year!

Tricia G said...

Both of your kids seem so happy!! I don't think that guy has a day job! I think he sits at home and peeks outside his blinds when the school bus drops off the kids. Warn Jane about guys like him!

Kylee said...

hahaha! That is the funniest picture. Maybe just crop the Santa out. :) I can't believe it was the SANTA that messed up the picture.