Thursday, September 2, 2010

Say Cheese...please

Since I shoot weddings most people assume that I must be good at all things in the photography world. This is not true. Me and kids don't mix. I can't even get my own daughter to cooperate.

I have a whole bunch of pictures like this in our family library...

She's still cute though...

10 comments:

Dawn said...

She has hair!!! SO CUTE!

Ella said...

Wow- she is a looker!!! You know me; I think the real life pictures are just as cute as the poses. I'd print that 1st one up big- it is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!

Ella said...

(doesn't she kind of remind you of bradgelina's kid in that second one?)

Suzie said...

heck ya she is! I'm with Mella, I like the real life pictures!

Kylee said...

that little dress is so sweet! She is beautiful!

dixon.mary said...

So sweet.

Unknown said...

You should use a dust-filled nasty stuffed animal. It works for the lady at Walmart.

Marilyn Bennett said...

She is beautiful no doubt. Too bad you su__ at photography. Scott's comment is funny

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

I know, right? Please, please, PLEASE, please, please smile, Anna! Oh wait, I mean Jane. Oh well. We know they actually do smile in life, whether or not the smiles are captured.

Sandra and Brent said...

My, how that little girl has grown up! She's lovely, Patti. And the photos are priceless! Hope all is well with you and your little family. Love, Sandra