Friday, November 5, 2010

California Adventure Park

Love this place!




I guess we need to go back when this place opens up...it looked amazing.


This is the new World of Color show and it's amazing! If you haven't seen it before make sure you get a view from the front (not the sides) or else you can't see the movie projections in the water. It's so worth it!
Jane just dozed off whenever she was tired...I didn't have to worry about naps at all.

3 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

Fun photos, great memories! Gotta love a baby that will just doze off where-ever. I don't think I had one in five that would do that. Too much "Hale" adrenaline, I guess! Good to catch up with you. Love, Sandra

dixon.mary said...

These pictures are so yummy!

Unknown said...

I went to Disneyland and all I took was this nap!