Sunday, January 16, 2011

First Recital


Luke has the most AMAZING piano teacher ever....my super-talented and beautiful sister-in-law Mary Dixon. Despite the fact that most of time she makes the rest of us look bad she is one of my favorite people ;) A couple weeks before Christmas was Luke's first recital. There was a pretty little duet of Silent Night that he and David played together. He seemed so grown up and handled the pressure like a champ. I think of all the things we've put Luke in piano is the most promising. I'm giving all the credit to MARY! Thank you!!!

Dinner at Maddox afterwards...Luke wanted to go there because it looked "fancy".

4 comments:

Kylee said...

Luke was so good to play for all of us over the holidays! I was so impressed that he wasn't shy about it or didn't want to do it. That is so great he likes piano!!

Unknown said...

I think some of the credit should go to Luke's backup teacher.

dixon.mary said...

Luke is the best piano student ever!!
It's all because he is smart and his parents sit with him.

I can't wait for the Fun Recital at the end of April!

Ella said...

That first picture is soooooo cute! He looks so tiny on that big stage. ADORABLE! Piano rules!