Friday, May 6, 2011

Crazy Twos







7 comments:

Unknown said...

Patti: You're crazy!

Jane: You're crazy!

Patti: You're crazy!

Ella said...

Jane: What?





CuuUUuute pictures! You'll have to do a similar shoot when she turns 8 :)

Ella said...

(cute header)

Suzie said...

ooooooo, me likey the new header!
Love that Jane. Although, she is only nice to me when it is convienient for her.

Kylee said...

So cute!!! I love the one with the feet. :)

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Old Maid, eh? Let's get a game goin'. I haven't played that in forever. We've just got Go Fish. Disney Princess Go Fish.

For being such an older boy-lovin' girl, she sure looks girly. Your matching toes are fabulous.

I painted my toes a couple days ago and asked Anna if she wanted hers done. "No, I just want mine to be clean," she said.

Sisters said...

Oooh! She is delicious!