Friday, June 3, 2011

GIRL!


Coming November 2011.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!

Have you picked a name yet?

I've got a few more girls you could copy :)

casey and her boys said...

YAY. Congratulations!!

Ella said...

Sugar and spice and EVERYTHING nice!!!

April said...

No WAY!!!! YAY Congrats!!!! I hope your doing ok! So excited for you!

Kylee said...

Yay!!!!! I am so excited!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations to you all! Have you been sick at all? I am so excited for you~

Sandra and Brent said...

Didn't know you were pregnant! So happy for you. I hope all is going well.

Dawn said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! And how fun for Jane to have a little sister!

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Sally said...

Horray!

Tricia G said...

Another girl! So exciting! And you were worried about the third! Now jane will have someone to play with!

Amber said...

awesome! You didn't even look preggo at Easter. That's so neat!

Jennifer said...

We are so excited for you!!!!