Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Addresses!?!?!



I know that all of you are dying to send me a Christmas card....;)

If anyone wants a Christmas card from me please leave your address. Most of you guys have moved since I last updated my address book....like six years ago.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

everyone says emmett looks like his daddy. The nurse where he was born always said he's the mini version of curt. Also our address is 3390 Timbercross Pl St. Charles, MO 63301.

Anonymous said...

Did you get our christmas card? Aunt Sal commented on the picture. I told her you did them. She really liked it. Thanks again for doing them. I love the pictures of Lucas. What a handsome guy!

Ella said...

Patti- you need to have a private way to have people give their addresses or not very many people will do it- Put a link to your email or something. And write Jens down and then take it off of there. Blogger safety!
:o)

Hollie said...

Hey miss Patti:0) i would LOVE to get a christmas card from you guys..and id love to send you guys one too!! ill will send you our email address on facebook!!
THANKS:)

Tricia G said...

I emailed you our new address. Did you get it?

The Walkers said...

I loved the pictures of Lucas. Truly, you are going to need like six external hard-drives to store all the pictures of him before the age of six.