Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Holidays

Honestly this has probably been the best Christmas since David and I have been married. I've been really stressed out lately with all of my weddings and projects that need to be finished that it just felt so nice to spend some needed time with my family and revel in the Christmas spirit. It was perfect. David actually surprised me with a few fantastic gifts (he's about as good at keeping secrets as MaryElla and Scott, so I was genuinely surprised). I still can't believe we got Luke a 4-wheeler...I'm a sucker. No regrets though... For some reason I can't find most of the pictures I took throughout the day, but here's a few. Anyway, hopefully everyone had a great holiday...this really is the time of year when I realize just how blessed I am.


the loot...


Luke on his 4-wheeler and my sweet little neice





Might as well throw in Thanksgiving
up at my parents house....



Here's the boys shooting the neighbors houses....creepy, I know

and Luke taking a shot at his dear Mother after I asked him to smile nice for the camera


I made the best cheese ball ever and the only picture I have is this one...can you see it in the middle of the room!?!? Looks delicious, eh!?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

". . . as good as MaryElla & Scott."

so . . . you mean he's great at keeping secrets?

Ella said...

haha I just saw this. Secret blabbers rock!