Saturday, September 12, 2009

First Kiss


I must have written this down last year some time....just found it and thought it was cute.

Luke: "Mom.......I got kissed today."

Me: "What!?"
I tried not to over-react but there was horror written all over my face.

Luke: "I got kissed today........but not on the lips. Lisa kissed me on the forehead. Even though she kissed me, we don't love each other, we are just friends. It was just a joke.
But, when Caleb got kissed on the lips, he almost fell in love, and they almost danced!"

Lucas thinks that when people "fall in love" they dance because of all the wedding videos he's seen.

4 comments:

dixon.mary said...

That's SO FUNNY!
I remember Lisa from your blog -- is she in his class this year?

They start so young. Ellie tells Anna which boy she likes (it's different every day) and Anna tells me. I feel like I'm back in Elementary. :)

Ella said...

HAHA! Good think they didn't dance! THat was a close one!

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

That's the funniest little comment. "They almost danced!"

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

He's going to be a romantic.