Sunday, September 13, 2009

Labor Day Camping Trip

I'm stealing Scott's pictures from our little (David planned and executed) camping trip. Scott has a funny post about it so I'm not even going to attempt to be funny. I'd get creamed.

Here are just a few of his pics.
Hobo dinners....delicious!Cocoa in the morning
Play day at the beach
David likes to pester people...especially when they're sleeping. Poor Janey had to endure it this time.
She wasn't very amused when she woke up.
Heaven forbid I get ANY water close to his eyes when I wash his hair....hmmmm
Kids had a great time playing in the water Monday morning.
I'm a big fan of the overnighter camping trip. We packed up, played at the beach, and were home by 1:00 in the afternoon. Plenty of time to wash clothes, put things away, and be ready for school the next day. Two thumbs up for my husband who's always up for some family fun and willing to make it happen.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pebbles between the toes.

Ella said...

Fun trip

dixon.mary said...

The picture of Lucas -- oops, I mean Luke -- is so funny. He's so cute.

Sandra and Brent said...

I love that you guys just pack up, pick up and go for the week-end. You've started something that will always be a bonding factor for your family. Good for you. World class parents! Love, Sandra

Suzie said...

Let the poor baby sleep!!!