Friday, September 11, 2009

Lady Jane

10 comments:

Ella said...

OMGsh!!!! These are SO CUTE!!! I guess you didn't need me to come over and make her smile! What a gorgeous smile on such a gorgeous baby!!! I love my little niece! Is that some of the Peppergrass stuff? You really need to send those to Jenny if it is.

Ella said...

Love all the new fall stuff btw.

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Aw, Janey Bell! These are so, so sweet. She looks classy in all the black and white and her sweater looks so soft. And way to smile for the camera, Miss Little Lady Jane! Patti, you're too good. Will you please, please take pictures of Anna? I'll think of a good trade. :) I just can't get over how good these look. Janey really is a beautiful baby.

dixon.mary said...

She's so adorable. I love the fourth picture.

dixon.mary said...

If you look at the first one just right it looks like she's tap dancing. :)

patti said...

LOL, Mary D.

It really does!

cathi said...

I absolutely LOVE all these pictures!! Such a pretty girl!

Tricia G said...

ADORABLE! Love the sox! Love the skirt! Love the bow! Love the smiles! She is just too cute!

Julie said...

What a beautiful family you have. Those pictures will make such wonderful memories.

Suzie said...

I love those socks. She's a doll!